- As low as $25 per month per line
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data
- Add 20gb of Tethering for $5 per month per line
- No Credit Check Required
- Unlimited Number of Lines
- Must be Paperless Billing for Invoices (No Exceptions)
- No contract or 1 or 2- year Contract Available
- Lifeline Credits Allowed on 1- year plans only
- Once Data Limit of 75gb per line is reached, speeds will throttle down but will not be shut off and will not be charged overages
- Payment Options: Cash, Check, or Major Credit Cards accepted. Pine Cellular also offers automatic bank draft from your checking or savings account each month at no additional cost. Payments can be dropped in our night drop box (Pine Telephone, 210 W. 2nd St., Broken Bow), or conveniently paid on our website. Nightdrop payments will be posted the next business day.
- International calls may have additional rates & fees applied.
- Pine offers Hearing Aid Compatible Handsets (HAC).
- Pine offers Lifeline Program - requires verification of certain criteria
- All Broadband Fixed Data plans will be $3 per Gig in 1 GB increments.
- For additional information please see Acceptable Use Policy on our website.
- *Important Customer Information: *Subject to cust. agreement (Up to 2 yr. cust. agrmt. req.), calling plan & credit approval. Early termination fees may apply, see store for details. Coverage & Data Delivery vary by svc. location & not available everywhere. 4G/4G LTE coverage not available everywhere. 4G LTE Broadband Wireless Internet available with purchase of Broadband Modem & 2-Year Service Agreement. Company trademarks/logos property of Pine Cellular. Bundle services available only in Pine Telco areas. Pine Cellular not responsible for typographical errors. Nationwide Unlimited Calls, Text and Data Usage applies to usage that originates only within the continental United States. International calling is not included in any Pine plans, so any charges or fees would be billed additional.
- Lifeline is a service offered as part of a government assistance program and is available only to eligible consumers that qualify through their participation in other government programs or through income. It is a non-transferrable service and limited to one benefit per household.
Note: Pine Cellular Customers
Pine Cellular is always striving to provide services and features as good or better than the larger carriers. Pine has the most coverage and lowest rates in the area , but to maintain these low rates, Pine is moving its contract renewal term, to auto renewals. Thank you.